Jan 31, 2009

Preface....

ehem...welcome...
this is my 1st attempt to write sumthng 4 u all here..hope tat u all enjoying urself..

IN PERSON..
i would try new things to experience the experiences, to enjoy wht others enjoy to do, to learn to express wht i have in mind, heart n to share opinions with others..so, if u all tot tat my writing is not as interesting as others, do drop some comments or critics..im sure it will help me in future..i dun really knw what to write..so 4 a start i juz share with u all abt me..

guys, im a simple person n 4 those who know me i think they will agree with me..i wear simple clothes n accessories, eats simple food, do simple things wth family n frens..i like travelling though i still dun hv d chances to do so..in future, hopefully...hahaha...i like all kind of gud music n dance n sway myself to it, i laugh a lot...(to ensure that i will stay younger)...lolz...being the only girl in my family i was treated equally in terms of love n punishment...hows that? u think great heh to be the only girl in the family? where got?? hahaha..sumtimes my menace little bros bully me..till now u know???sure 1 i will sulk but later okay la..happy family mah...

PROFESSION..
as a teacher, i hv to face many kinds of people..gud n bad..but i love my job ever since i was a baby, i think..what a joke to tell..not funny huh?? i love children coz i can be one when im with them..they r too naive to knw wht happen to the world..(hate those child abusers)..i can spend my entire time with them juz to hear wht they have in mind..my students r frm 7 - 12 yrs old..experience handling them in the class?? well..what do u think?? i hv tonnes of it...hahaha..u can even change urslf to be like them..(borrow the device that ultraman used to change himself frm human to ULTRAMAN....akakakaka..)hmmm...hehehe...

A CARING MOTHER..
im blessed with all d luv..my daughter was born on the 6 april 1992..she is a gorgeous n a sweet girl..she is everything for me..she is so fair as her late daddy..hmm...i'll ensure tat she has all the love from me..she's my very best fren n we can share almost everythng..she's the remedy for all my sorrows..she is a gud daughter that all mothers ever wanted..mommy loves u Gervenna Betsy..this year, she will sit for her SPM..gud luck girl..mommy will always be there 4 u..she's a gud story teller and a joker too..hahaha...i always have a gud laugh...ehem..wonder where she got the talent from??

NOW..
im here now..in sabah..well..u wonder what am i doing here in sabah right..not for a vay cay...hahaha..but try to create a new page in my book of life..(hurmm, i wonder if u can understand that..hahaha)..im pursuing my goal,to achieve my dream..with it, i hope i can step up frm the old me to the new ME..hehehe..(its owes abt me eh..lolz)..confusing??nah, bttr not..

that's all guys for now..wanted to write more abt me but i cant think more right now...my brain is cramp right now....hhahahaha...(how come aa..)hope can write more in future...hurmm..~ehem~..

p/s plz, do leave ur comments..tq..muahzzzzz...

1 comment: